SHOWROOM SAFETY PROTOCOLS
* The showroom doors will remain locked until your scheduled appointment time.
* If you arrive for your appointment early, please stay in your car until your appointment time. We ask that you limit guests to yourself and one other person.
* Please arrive on time. If you arrive late we cannot guarantee that we will be able to honor your appointment window.
We have a welcome station at the bottom of the showroom steps:
1) Masks are required. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
2) We will take your temperature upon arrival using a no contact thermometer.
3) Please use the wipes provided upon arrival to the showroom.
* Please refrain from touching the jewelry items while in the showroom; our sales associates will be happy to help you with any jewelry items you would like to see more closely.
For all the reasons shown below, and more, we are here to serve you and cannot wait to help you preserve your most precious memories!
Have you celebrated an intimate wedding ceremony accented with your dream bouquet? We are here to help.
Have you suffered loss of a loved one with flowers that commemorate them?
Maybe you have made a really special summer memory with kids in your life that include flowers?
Have you welcomed a new baby into your world?!
Is your garden growing breathtaking blooms because you are finding more time to tend to it? We can preserve those too!
Maybe you renewed your vows during quarantine to celebrate a cherished relationship?
For all these reasons and more, we are here to celebrate YOU and YOUR RELATIONSHIPS, and we truly cannot wait to welcome you back to our showroom!