- Cut flower stems short, 1-1.5”.
- Use a ZIPLOC bag, DO NOT ZIP CLOSED, leave open so that air can circulate and allow your flowers to arrive in the best possible condition.
- Separate flower types/colors with dry paper towels. It is OK to send multiple bags if you have more flowers than will fit in one bag. Please avoid “packing” the bag too full, loose is best.
- Place flowers in a box large enough to hold all of the bags of flowers with enough packing material to stabilize the flowers in the box.
- Use the carrier of your choice (USPS, UPS, etc.) so the flowers will arrive at our studio within two days.
- Dried and older flowers can be shipped using the instructions above with similar high quality results. The colors may be more muted, but the results will still be lovely.
- Include the following information: User Name, Invoice Number, Email Address, and Phone Number
If you have any questions or feel the need to speak to someone about ordering, please contact us at 1.800.822.9273